Hi Everyone.
I wanted to update my blog and let you know what is going on around here. This past week and half has been rough. Last week My husband was told that after 6 + years at his job they were going to have to lay him off. Him and 3 other guys are laid off. Some more are to follow as well. We are not sure if it will be permanent or not. He was told it was for 7 weeks and if it went past that without a phone call back it he would not be able to come back. So right now we are waiting on the company to file the unemployment. We are not sure how much this will be so we are very worried. He lost his health insurance and other insurance for accidents. He is torn between applying for more jobs or staying at home for a few weeks and seeing if they do call back.
So I would like to ask that you add us to your prayer list. As this is a very difficult time right now. I ask that you pray that Kevin can find another job or this job calls him back.
As you know I do scrapbooking and other crafts. So I am selling some of my supplies and stamps to get money to help pay some bills. He has been the main income for our family of 3 for over 5 years. I have stayed at home to raise our daughter. So this is the least I can do to help him out.
if you see something you would like to buy please let me know by emailing me at
lisacoxctmh@yahoo.com
Also I can take Paypal but if at all possible if you can pay with a USPS Postal Money order that would be great.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post and for your prayers.
God Bless
Lisa
Here is the list of items I have For Sale:
Sweet and Sassy Stamps
(Clear Acrylic Stamps)
You can find out what these sets look like by going to the Sweet and Sassy Stamps website enter the set name in the search box to find it
Sweet and Sassy Stamps
Sweet Dreams ( 2 stamps used one time)
Warm up ( 2 stamps used one time) $12.00
Snowflakes (brand New never used) $12.00
Owl Christmas Accessories some stamps used a few times $12.00
Pond Pals Like new $12.00
Primitive Christmas Some staining $10.00
Christmas Poinsettias Some staining $10.00****PENDING****
Birthday Fun Brand New $12.00
Winter at Home Some Staining $20.00
Cozy Feathered Friends one stamp has some staining $10.00
Winter fun with Sam & Gretchen Brand New $15.00
Stylin Shoes Brand New $8.00
Special Women light staining $4.00
Doodle Flowers Brand New $9.00**PENDING**
Trendy Girl light staining $10.00**PENDING**
Happy Harvest Light Staining $12.00
Funny Farm one stamp has light staining $12.00
Close to my Heart
C1078 Swirl Stroke Caps Staining $8.00
D1242 Doodle Alphabet some staining $12.00
D1083 Believe Caps Some staining $12.00
House Mouse
Mouscicles $12.00
Stampin Up!
Pure & Simple Accents Brand new (unmounted) $4.00
set with Signs and words for Wisdom,Harmony,Love,Tranqulity. $5.00
Here is a link to my Photos There might be something there that is not on the list so go check it out:)
My Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment