Guess who the Guest Designer for Febuary for Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps is, Yes Its me. I want to Thank Korin for asking me. This has been so much fun coming up with things to share. I have done my very first Tutorial for SNSS. Go check it out. Here is what I made:)
Hi My name is Lisa Cox. I am a SAHM of Elizabeth "Lizzy" She is almost 4. Wife to Kevin for almost 6 years. I started scrapbooking about 4 1/2 years ago. I have been getting into Stamping and cardmaking for the past 2 years. I hope to be able to share as much with you as I can. Some days I might be able to blog and others I might not. So keep coming back to check and leave a comment and let me know what you think:)
Thanks for visiting my blog!!!
I Support Parkinson's Research!
RIP
A.C. Gaddy
1932-2004
1 comment:
Congrats on your GD spot! Very cute project!
Post a Comment