Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy 2008!

Happy New Year everyone!
Sorry that I have been MIA for a while. I got overwhelmed with my things to do list. So I was trying to work on it. I do have some great news to share:)

First of all I have never been on a Design Team or have been asked to create for anyone. I have done a few Scrapbooks for people. I mostly do it for the hobby. But I was asked by Korin of Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps to be a Guest Designer for February '08. WOW WOW!!!

I am so excited about this. I couldn't keep it hide any longer. Thanks Korin for giving me the chance to do this:) Your great! I love her Stamps. So unlike any I have ever seen. There at great prices too. Go check her out at: SNS STORE SNS BLOG. Again Thanks Korin it means allot to me that you asked me:) ((((HUGS))))


So I have been working on some things to do for February. I can't share them with you now. But stay tuned I will be posting links for you to see later on:)

She had a great Guest Designer in December~ Michelle Gaul ~ She is also a member of the SNS Design Team:) Go check out her great work. She had some Tutorials in December. I made somethings using 2 of her Tutorials. I entered them in the contest Korin had going for December. Well guess what I won:) That's good right:) but I was the only one to enter:( We need more to enter. Its easy this month. Its create anything with SNS stamps. Simple right. Well go take a look at the Stamps sets and other products she has to offer then place a ORDER:)
Then you can play along to. She just got some great products in:)


Alright now for some other things. I wanted to see if I could get anyone that would like to be My Guest Designer? or if you have any ideas of what you would like to see on my Blog. This year I want to start out with Blogging more often and having contest's. Leave a comment and let me know what you want to see:)

I have some cards I have been working on for a Valentine Swap I am hosting in one of my Yahoo Groups. I must say I didn't think I would have so much fun online. LOL I LOVE my yahoo groups. I have made so many new friends. Hello to you all:)


Alright I am going to head back to make some more gifts and cards while Lizzy is napping. I should have some Pictures to post later on:)
Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome :). Thanks for all the kind words! Can't wait to see what you have for February!!