Sunday, January 13, 2008

Do I have MoJo???

Ok I just loved this weeks Challenge for Julee's MoJo Sketch. I loved it so much I made 3 cards with the sketch. Here is the link to her blog. So go check it out.

Valentine: You are always in my Heart.

The first one is a Valentine card for a Friend of mine:) I used just red, pink & white. Its my favorite of all 3. I used Stampin Up, CTMH stamps. I used some CTMH Waxy Flax and ribbon.
I also added some Stickles to add some sparkles. I LOVE my sparkles.

Birthday Bella


This is a my Birthday Bella Card. I have so many images of Bella's I wanted to use one on this Challenge. I used the Gamsol Magic techniquie to color in the bella. I used SU cardstock in Chocolate and Cool Carribbean. I used a SU stamp in the corner. It says :Birthday's are good for you- the more you have the longer you live." Love that saying.

You Inspire Me

The next card is You Inspire Me. I made this one for a someone special:) I used Chocolate SU cardstock. I also used a stamp from Verve Visual's Thoughtful Phrases set. It said all I needed it to say. I also added some CTMH Waxy Flax. The Chipboard "I" is used to hold the " You Inspire Me" tag.

Thanks Julee for a great sketch:) Love it. I just might have to make more cards with this one:)I will be back soon with some more great cards:)

Get on with your MOJO try this weeks MoJo Sketch!



2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are all fabulous, Lisa! I particularly love the way you tied the sentiment to the I on the last card. They're all just beautiful. Thanks for playing! :)

Anonymous said...

Great cards Lisa!!! I just emailed you, so let me know if you do or don't get it!