This is a Tag that I created using
Tim Holtz's 12 Days of Christmas Tag Techniques! I didn't have the same things that he used on his tags. My tag is a little bit smaller.
Here is my tag:

A Plain Chipboard Tag. You want to stamp your snowflakes first and then Emboss then with Clear Embossing Powder.

Bubblegum,Pink Carnation,Baby Pink CTMH Reinkers I mixed then and added it to the tag with a Foam brush.

Then you have this Let dry or you can take a soft cloth and wipes off or blot.

Then you have this.

I then Stamped a Snowman from a CTMH Snow Friends Set in Black CTMH ink.

You can add all kinds of things to it. I added some silver ink to the tag. Then I added a snowflake Punch to the top some Buttons and a S to the bottom for some
dimension Some Pink Rhinestones finish it off. I also added some Star Dust stickles to it. Add some ribbon and your done.
Go take a look at Tim's Blog. He is doing a great Technique Tutrial.
No comments:
Post a Comment