This is my card I made for MoJo Monday #14.
I used Sweet 'n Sassy Stamp set Snow Friends. I took the snow flakes from the set and Embossed them Gold. Then I added some Gold Metallic Paper in the middle. I wanted to add some color to the image so I colored then cute Snow man and woman in Colored Pencils then added some CTMH Liquid Glass on the Heart,Hat and Scarf. I then used a Popcorn been in White to add some snow to the bottom with some Sparkle using Star Dust Stickles. I stamped the pharse in Versa Mark and then Embossed them in Gold. I Love these Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps there so cute:) I think thats it:) I will be back with more soon! Thanks Julee for such a Great Sketch.
1 comment:
What a cute card! Love their glossy little hats. Thanks for playing! :)
Post a Comment