Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I have been Tagged....

I have been tagged by Korin (Inkydoodle). So here are 7 things about me.
Not sure you want to know these but here they are:

1. My name is Lisa Marie Stroud Cox.
2. I live in a small town near Myrtle Beach,SC named Loris
3. I have two cats. Precious and Daisy Duke
4. I used to work at a Title and Check Loan place.
5. I ran my own Convenience Store when I first got married.
6. I can play the Guitar some:) Hey I didn't say I was good at it. LOL
7. I love making New Friends everyday!

Not sure these are what I was suppose to do. Hope this works.

I am tagging the following bloggin' Friends:
Stephanie
Julee
Kim
Emily
Gina K

I don't know if these ladies Have time to do this or not.:) I don't know many who blog yet. So these are who I picked:)

No comments: