Saturday, December 22, 2007

HI

Hi all. I wanted to post a quick note letting you know that I am working on some new things to show you. I am hoping to do something big for the new year. :) I will be back with the details later:)

I do know that I have so many projects going right now. I have a bad habit of doing the. I want to work on my daughters scrapbook. Then I have a Scrapbook i just started of me and my husband. I also want to scrap some old family photos in the Family book. I have so many card ideas I want to try out.

Do you do that. Start one thing and then another? It seems to be that way with me. I don't get much time to sit down for like hours in a row to do something. When I do its most likely on a Sunday that my Hubby has off. He works 7 days a week 12 hours a day. He gets 2 Sundays a month off and Christmas day and Thanksgiving Day. Other than that he is at work. So I have Lizzy all the time. Unless she goes to her Gram's for a little while. But then she stays there for about 3 hours at the most. Then I have to clean wash clothes or something and never get to my room to do anything.

Anyways not sure you all wanted to know all of that:) I hope everyone is having a Great Holiday Season. If you have some ideas of what you would like to see on my blog. Please let me know:)

Leave a comment:) I love reading them:)

OK well better get back to cleaning. My MIL and family is coming over tonight. Talk to you all soon!

Lisa

No comments: