Sunday, November 18, 2007

MoJo Monday #11- Tinkerbell




The Tinkerbell is a stamp set of 4 I picked up for $1.00. There are two of Tinkerbell and two different flowers. I thought I would use the one of the Tinkerbell stamps for this card. I had to buy two of these sets. My daughter has her own collection of stamps going. She is only 3 1/2 LOL. She loves to stamp with mom. So she has her own desk and stamps in my craft room. Anyways I made this card with some paper that I picked up at the $ store. Its done in all kinds of purple's. I used Ink by CTMH and A stamp set by Verve Visual. I colored in Tinkerbell with some colored pencils and added some Stardust stickles with purple glitter added in on the wings. I also added some sheer ribbon in purple of course:) I think that's about it.
















1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is absolutely Tink-alicious! Love all the sparkle! Thanks for playing! :)