Ok this is a card for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge# 28. I bought this set at the $ store yesterday. So I wanted to use it on this card. This is a 3 piece set. Let me know what you think:)
Hi My name is Lisa Cox. I am a SAHM of Elizabeth "Lizzy" She is almost 4. Wife to Kevin for almost 6 years. I started scrapbooking about 4 1/2 years ago. I have been getting into Stamping and cardmaking for the past 2 years. I hope to be able to share as much with you as I can. Some days I might be able to blog and others I might not. So keep coming back to check and leave a comment and let me know what you think:)
Thanks for visiting my blog!!!
I Support Parkinson's Research!
RIP
A.C. Gaddy
1932-2004
3 comments:
Beautiful card, wonderful colours
This is so pretty! I love the faded cross in the background - just stunning!
Love the rich warm colors and the stamps you used. Lovely card!
Hugs and smiles
Post a Comment